Chamomile Tea – Home Remedy For Acne & Spots
A true miracle curing with home remedies is chamomile tea for acne & pimple treatments
With chamomile tea you can do a lot for your pimples, because as well as some other home remedies it counteracts inflammation and acts as a disinfectant.
Further, almost every home has chamomile tea, so camomile against acne and pimples is a perfect home remedy. We introduce a few examples to treat pimples with chamomile in order to check if it helps against pimples and if it can be recommended.
If you want to know how to cure acne fast,
watch this video about effective acne treatment.
Benefits of Chamomile – Using it as a standalone is usually not enough
So we were looking for something that would help to get rid of pimples permanently. This home remedy on it’s own did not work? However, we learned!
A friend recommended the e-book “Acne no more”. We could hardly believe, but the results showed after a short time, really impressed us! To get rid of pimples permanently, without expensive cosmetics, is possible! If you also want to know how, here is some more information for you!
Let’s continue with various chamomile treatments for pimples:
Chamomile steam for pimples
In first place I would suggest to inhale chamomile tea vapors regularly/every day.
How to use Chamomile tea inhalations to treat acne and pimples:
- Fill a bowl (large enough) with hot water and add about 4 chamomile tea bags to fight the pimple.
- Now hold your head for 5-10 minutes over this bowl, so that the vapor affect your skin. In order to enhance the effect, you should place a towel over your head, to form a kind of cave and the steam arrives more concentrated at your skin.
- Inhale this chamomile tea steam approximately 5-10 minutes, thus your skin starts to sweat and the vapors can act through the open the pores on your skin.
- After this treatment dab your skin dry with a paper towel.
- Dispose the chamomile tea against pimples, it has to be prepared fresh again every time.
Drinking chamomile tea for pimples
Why drinking chamomile tea affects your skin
Benefits of chamomile tea for acne
Though this tip is not as effective as the above-mentioned Turkish, nevertheless it is recommended. Chamomile tea contains a kind of, which fights bacteria / contaminants that cause pimples.
Furthermore, it has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, which cleans your body from the inside.
But – a cup a day does not really help
It is recommended that you really drink at least one liter per day. This way the relevant nutrients arrive where they should and are not consumed by your body before they can affect your skin.