Apple cider vinegar treatment for acne
Even in ancient times apple cider vinegar was used as a cure! Today, people continue using it as a good home remedy that can also help against your pimples or acne!
There are plenty of people who say that applying ACV to their face helps get rid of acne and improve skin’s texture. People with chronic acne steaming their face with diluted apple cider vinegar, report a difference. And since ACV contains antimicrobial properties,
it could help acne-prone skin.
The use of Apple cider vinegar to remove pimples from your face:
1. Steam bath with for pimples
What you need for a steam bath with apple cider vinegar for pimples and acne treatment:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cotton pads
- A pan or something similar
If you want to know how to cure acne fast,
watch this video about effective acne treatment.
How to prepare an ACV steam bath
- Mix about a half a liter of water with about 5 or 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar in the pan.
- Heat the mixture until it is hot and the whole solution is steaming.
- Now place the pan on a table and place your face over the steam protruding so that it can act on your skin. To enhance the effect, you should put a towel over your head, so the steam doesn’t evaporate as fast and acts as a kind of “cave”.
- Use this steam bath until it stops steaming (10-15 minutes)
- Additionally, you can use cotton buds to dab some apple vinegar on your pimples and blemishes.
- You can easily perform the steam bath 1-2 times a week, depending on the strength of your acne!
Dabbing with apple cider vinegar for acne
You also can dab your pimples with ACV! For this mix it with a little water and dip a cotton pad! You can now dab the affected area, it does stink! Certainly not for everyone, but it can have fast results if used frequently!
A vinegar cure against pimples
Regular consumption will cause a reduction or remove your acne and pimples! Just put two tablespoons in a glass of water and mix well. This mixture, unfortunately tastes obnoxious! You can add honey, this helps give it a more pleasant taste and certainly easier to drink! You can take this mixture once a day – maybe with your breakfast? – Your blemishes or spots should disappear after a few weeks.
More uses and health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
This astonishing product can be used in such multiple ways, that the task presenting here a reasonable overview might leave me missing space and the imagination to add further information in new articles published here soon.
Any way, as mentioned, to start with an informative overview …
– It balances body’s pH levels – (helps restore alkalinity)
– It could help lose weight – (Japanese researchers found; taking it daily can help reducing weight)
– It helps prevent cancer – (seems to fight oxidative stress through polyphenols)
– It helps blood sugar levels – (can help with blood sugar regulation and diabetes too)
– It even aids digestion – (encourages growth of healthy bacteria)